The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Sunday, June 12, 2022

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Madison Sex-Kitten

“Hello & welcome to another edition of ‘…Chats With April.’! I’m Megan Heidlberg in for the injured April O’Neil. April will be back in time for the next show.

“My guest at this time is the WEC Wear My Panties champion, Madison Sex-Kitten! Madi, welcome to ‘…Chats With April.’!”

“It’s my pleasure, Megan.”

“Madi, you just successfully defended your title. What is next for you in the WEC?”

“Well, Megan. I’d love another chance with the World Championship. You know, when I worked in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina, I was a former Women’s World champion, & I held the Rising Angels championship on more than one occasion. So, I’ve proven myself in the past. This WEC is a lot tougher than what I was put through in Charlotte. I just believe I deserve another shot at the World title.”

“Well said, Madison! Is there anyone, anyone at all on the roster you’d like to face next?”

“I’m game to face anyone. The powers that be can put anyone in front of me, & I’ll knock them down. Whoever Steve/Sabrina wants me to face, I’ll face them & I’ll win!”

“Madi, just one more question. What do you have to say to all of your detractors out there?”

“I’ll just simply say: I’m Madison Sex-Kitten & I’ll beat your ass & earn your respect!”

“That’s all the time we have! Thank you for joining me, Madi!”

“It’s always a pleasure, Megan! I hope to join you again real soon.”

“Let’s go back to ringside for our penultimate match of the evening!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews