The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Monday, February 18, 2019

An Interview With Brooke Fairchild

In the aftermath of Brooke Fairchild’s victory over Destiny Dumon to become the new WEC American champion. Brooke sits down with me for a one on one interview. 
“Brooke, first, thanks for taking the time to do this. Next, congratulations on your last two victories, becoming not only the WEC World champion, but also the WEC American champion, and on top of it, you’re the Rising Angels champion as well.” 
“Thank you...and, thank you for having me.”  
“Brooke, I must tell you, I’m making a match that’ll give Alicia Vitarelli a rematch for the WEC World championship.” 
“Why am I not surprised, of course you’d do that for your little girlfriend. Isn’t it bad enough that I beat her once already?” 
“How do you know she’s my girlfriend?” I ask, stunned. 
“I was in the back during that triple threat match, I saw that kiss. Plus, everyone saw that you two were holding hands during the last MMA fight. Seriously, Steve, you make me sick.” 
Brooke gets up like she’s leaving. 
“Sit down, Brooke, the interview isn’t over.” 
Brooke sits back down. 
“You’re the first 3 wrestling division champion in the young history of the WEC. How does that feel?” 
“It feels excellent, as I said before, I first, should have never lost the Rising Angels title and 2nd I should have never lost the World championship, both thing I’m rectified here in the WEC, plus I beat Destiny Dumon.” 
“Speaking of Destiny Dumon, many are saying that was her final wrestling match that she wants to focus on MMA. How does it feel knowing you beat her in her final wrestling match?” 
“It feels pretty damn good, consider she thought she beat me in my final wrestling match.” 
“Steve? Other than the rematch with your little girlfriend, are there any other surprises I should know about?” 
“None at this moment, just remember, you hold three different titles, you could be called on to defend them at any time...and I mean, any time.” 
“That’s what I’m afraid of.” Brooke says, turning to leave. No sooner does she turn around, the door to the conference room flies open, and there stands Alicia Vitarelli. She suddenly begins attacking Brooke. 
Alicia is about to drive Brooke Fairchild through the conference room table, when out of nowhere, Alicia is attacked by Brooke Wylde. 
Brooke Wylde looks straight at me, and blows me a kiss and her and Brooke Fairchild double team Alicia. 
Alicia once again begins bleeding from the mouth. 
Brooke Wylde and Brooke Fairchild pick Alicia up for a powerbomb and drive her through the conference room table. 
Just then, security enters to break the fight up. 
I once again pick Alicia up in my arms and carry her to get medical attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews