The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, January 26, 2019

An Interview With Brooke Wylde


Recently, I sat down with the winner of the 1st ever Women’s Extreme Rumble and the new WEC American Champion, Brooke Wylde. 
“First Brooke, thanks for taking the time to sit down with me.” 
“The pleasure is all mine, Steve.” Brooke says, smiling and batting her eyelashes at me. 
“Has anyone ever told you what an incredible smile you have, Brooke?” 
“Yes, but, I always enjoy hearing it.” She says, smiling brighter. 
“Ok, back to business. You made an incredible debut for my company, yes I realize you competed in the Hardcore Ladies Action and the Bikini Contest tournaments, but, your first real action was during the Women’s Extreme Rumble. And now you’re the new WEC American Champion. What has this experience been like for you?” 
“Honestly? I was nervous as hell entering the Rumble, I thought I’d be eliminated right away. Then when I won, and that airhead, Alicia asks me what title I wanted to go after, I thought to myself, if she can be a champion, so can I. So, I went after her title, and, now I’m a champion.” 
“I have to ask, is there any other title you have your eye on here in the WEC?” 
“One. I hear the girls talking about your little girlfriend, Ivanna, I think her name is? I’d love to challenge her, if not for the title, then just for the chance to be your assistant. Make the match happen, Steve.” Brooke says, suddenly looking serious. 
Is there any other stakes you want for this match?” 
“She calls herself the Reflection Of Perfection, make it so that the match is for her title, her job as your assistant and to be called Reflection Of Perfection, if you can make all of that happen, you have a deal, Steve.” 
“I can make all of that happen. In all honesty, I’m drawing a lot of heat having her as my assistant, might be good to have someone new. I’ll tell you what, I’ll draw up the contract, and we’ll have a press conference to sign the contract. Sound fair?” 
“Sounds extremely fair. One more thing, I notice Alicia is your normal backstage interviewer, for my match with Ivanna, get someone else, I don’t want that airhead anywhere near me.” 
“Ok, which, by the way, Alicia has already been in to see me, she wants her rematch with you, and I’m thinking of giving it to her.” 
“You can’t be serious, I kicked her ass once. Isn’t it bad enough that my friend Cadence is already going to kick her ass for a second time?” 
“I’ll tell you what, Brooke, I’ll hold off on granting Alicia her rematch, but, your match with Ivanna is a go. Good luck, Brooke.” 
“Tell that to your little girlfriend!” Brooke says, leaving my office

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews