The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Sunday, June 12, 2022

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Lauren Phillips

“Hello! And welcome back to ‘…Chats With April.’! I’m Megan Heidlberg, filling in for the injured April O’Neil. My guest at this time is the WEC World Champion, Lauren Phillips. Lauren, welcome once again tp ‘…Chats With April.’!”

“It’s always a pleasure, Megan!”

“Lauren, you just successfully defended your title against Jill Kelly. Care to give your thoughts?’

“Jill Kelly may be a legend in my chosen profession, but she had no business sharing a wrestling ring with me tonight. Did you see how easy my victory was?”

“Yes, Lauren, I saw. But, is there anyone worthy of a title shot, in your opinion?”

“In a word, Megan…no!”

“Lauren, you have no title defenses scheduled for next week, what will you do with a much deserved week off?”

“I’m sure I’ll think of something, I always do.” Lauren says.

“Lauren, that’s all the time we have, thank you once again for joining me!”

“It was my pleasure, take care, Megan!”

“That wraps up our broadcast for this week. For Alicia Vitarelli, Vanelle Lyn, Quinn McKay & of course, April O’Neil, I’m Megan Heidlberg, good night!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews