The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Sunday, June 12, 2022

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Lauren Phillips

“Hello! And welcome back to: ‘…Chats With April.’! I’m your host, Megan Heidlberg, in for the injured April O’Neil. My guest at this time is none other than WEC World champion, Lauren Phillips. Lauren, welcome back!”

“It’s my pleasure, Megan!”

“Lauren, you just had a successful title defense against Katherine Salom, what are your thoughts?”

“My thoughts are: ‘I’m the most dominant champion this company has ever seen, & I’ll continue to be the champion for however long I desire.’ Those are my thoughts, Megan!”

“Lauren, next up for you is our main event of the evening, you against Jill Kelly, the winner of the WEC Rumble earlier this evening. Your thoughts on Jill Kelly?”

“Jill Kelly slept with the right man to get her job in the WEC, it’s just a shame she has no in ring talent.”

“Care to share anything else with us, Lauren?”

“I’m just very happy, Megan! That slut Salom can’t say I’m holding her championship anymore, and soon I’ll beat Jill Kelly’s ass as well. That’s pretty much all I have to say, Megan!” Lauren says, getting up to walk away

“Thank you for your time, Lauren!”

“My pleasure, Megan.”

“That does it for another edition of ‘…Chats With April.’! Let’s go back to ringside for our next title match!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews