The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Sunday, June 12, 2022

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Alice Merchesi

“Hello, & welcome back to ‘…Chats With April.’! I’m Megan Heidlberg in for the injured April O’Neil. My guest at this time is none other than the WEC Cunt Busting Contest champion, Alice Merchesi. Alice, welcome to ‘…Chats With April.’!”

“It’s my pleasure, Megan!”

“Alice, you just has a successful title defense against Jennifer Coffey, how do you feel?”

“Megan, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a little sore & tender down there. But, I think Jennifer should stick to what she’s good at, selling junk on television!”

“Is there anyone on the roster you feel deserves a shot at your title?”

“I feel Piper Perri is due a rematch. Other than than, no, I don’t feel any ot the women on this roster deserve a shot at this title.” Alice says,

“Next week is a big week for you, you have several title defenses schedued. Your thoughts?”

“I have two words to say about my matches next week…And Still…We done here. Megan?”

“Yes, we’re done here! That does it for another episode of ‘…Chats With Megan.’! Let’s send it back to ringside for tonight’s Main Event!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews