The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, August 21, 2021

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Sarah Rosario

“April O’Neal here with the NEW WEC Wet T-Shirt Contest champion…Sarah Rosario. Sarah, welcome!”

 

“Thank you for having me, April!” Sarah says with a smile.

 

“Sarah, not many people thought your match would be decided by the vote, how surprised were you by that?”

 

“I wasn’t surprised at all, Brandi will tell you herself, I have a better body than her. I just wish I could’ve proven that I’m also the superior athlete, I’m fairly certain I’m stronger than Brandi.”

 

“Those are strong words. What makes you so sure you’re stronger?”

 

“Just a feeling I have. I tried to challenge Brandi for either the Bar Room Brawl championship or the WEC World Championship, but she walked out of the bar before I could even speak to her!” 

 

“Is there anyone else on the roster you feel deserves a title match against you?” April asks.

 

“There are plenty! I’d like to face them all, of course, I’ll successfully defend against anyone. Even you, April!” Sarah says, a determined look on her face.

 

“Okay, & with that being said, I think that’s all the time we have for this interview. Sarah, that you for your time!”

 

“Whatever…” Sarah says, grabbing her title & leaving the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews