The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, August 21, 2021

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Jessica Mellott

“April O’Neal here, & I’m with the WEC Belly Punching Contest champion, Jessica Mellott! Jessica thank you for joing me.”

 

“Thank you for having me, April!” Jessica responds.

 

“Jessica, I’m interested to hear your thoughts on the woman you just defeated, Asstyn Martyn.” April asks.

 

“Asstyn hits very hard, but, it’s going to take more than that to take this title off of my shoulder!” Jessica says, holding her championship.

 

“Okay, with that being said, who would you like your next title defense to be against?”

 

“April, I’d love to defend against either Sarah Rosario, or Brandi Passante. Both hit incredibly hard, & I think they’d make great challengers.”

 

“Okay, that’s really well said, Jessica!

 

“Jessica, would you give someone like Queen Arianna a title match?” 

 

“Sure, why wouldn’t I? I’d love to see the so-called ‘Queen’ try to make me kiss her feet. This woman does not kiss anyone’s feet!”

 

“Interesting. Thank you, Jessica! That’s all the time we have, thank you for your time!”

 

“Thank you, April!”

 

Jessica grabs her title & leaves the conference room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews