The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, August 21, 2021

A Fourth (Kayfabe) Interview With Brandi Passante

“April O’Neal here with the WEC World Champion, Brandi Passante. Brandi, thank you once again for joining me!”

 

“As always, it’s a pleasure!” Brandi responds.

 

“Brandi, you’re not scheduled for our next show, but I understand you plan on being in attendance, care to explain why?”

 

“I don’t need to explain myself to you, April. Just know, I have my reasons for being here for the ‘Super Show’, reasons that will become clear during the show!” 

 

“Okay, fair enough! Do you care to give your thoughts on your night tonight, you only lost once, & that was for the Wet T-Shirt Contest championship. Your confidence must be through the roof right now!”

 

“Why shouldn’t my confidence be through the roof? Tell me, April, why shouldn’t it? I’m the most dominant champion this company has ever seen! And, I’ll beat any woman they put in front of me!”

 

“Brandi, please calm down! I meant no disrespect…but I think that’s all the time we have right now.”

 

“Thanks, April!” Brandi says, getting up & leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews