The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, August 21, 2021

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Holly Sonders

“April O’Neal here, & I’m here with the WEC Jailhouse Brawl champion, Holly Sonders. Holly, how are you feeling after your victory over Jill Kelly?” April asks.

 

“April, I feel satisfied, but I can’t help but feel like I can’t be too happy because Jill is such a joke. Do you know what I’m saying, April?’

 

“I have a good idea what you’re saying, Holly. I need to ask, do you feel threatened by the signings of such inmates as Sheila Eddy, Rachel Shoaf & Alexia Devlin?’

 

“April, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was concerned. These women are tough, especially Sheila & Rachel.” Holly says.

 

“Well, Sabrina talked to Rachel Shoaf & she said: ‘Holly looks like a pampered little princess cunt, I can’t wait to knock her fucking ass out & forcibly lick her smelly cunt!’ Do you want to respond to what Rachel Shoaf said?” April asks.

 

Holly is visibly shaken.

 

“It’s just words. While I’ve never had a lesbian relationship, I’m not afraid to have a female tongue on my…vagina! I won’t use the vulgar term she used, and I certainly won’t refer to her in the same terms.” Holly says, a tear escaping her eye.

 

“If you’re not scared, why are you crying?” 

 

“Fuck you, April!”

 

“Fuck me? No, Rachel & Sheila are going to fuck you, bitch!” April says, punching Holly in the face.

 

Holly lays on the floor holding her eye.

 

“This interview is over, Holly! Get the fuck out of MY conference room or this ass kicking will get worse!” April says, standing over Holly and balling up her fist.

 

Holly leaves the room in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews