The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, August 21, 2021

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Jill Kelly

“April O’Neal her with the NEW 50+ Division champion, Jill Kelly. Jill thank you for joining me!”

 

“Cut the shit, April! I know everyone, you included think I’m a joke, now I’m a champion, so, kiss my fucking ass, bitch!”

 

“I meant no disrespect, Jill Please relax!” April says. 

 

“Relax? Fuck you! Let me tell you, April! I’ll take on any challengers for my newly won championship, that includes you, April!” 

 

“Jill, are you sure you want to mke more enemies? Everyone already thinks you’re a joke, & rightfully so. Jill, you ARE a joke! And, I notice you have several matches at the next super show, including two matches in which you’re scheduled to defend your championship! I’m predicting you’ll lose them all…bitch!” April says, getting in Jill’s face.

 

Jill now slaps April across the face, and jumps across the table to get at her.

 

April begins punching Jill over & over again in the face & head.

 

As this is going on, Quinn McKay & Cathy Kelley enter the room & along with April O’Neal, all three women begin destroying Jill Kelly.

 

All three women now throw Jill out of the conference room, and stand there high fiving each other as security restrains Jill Kelly.

 

At the next Super Show, that’s 20 big matches along with, Jill Kelly is scheduled to face, Lexxxi Luxe, Alana Cameron, Chelsea Ambriz, Sylvia Saint, Mistress Sasha, Katie Fehlinger, Katherine Salom, & she’s scheduled to defend her title against Tammi Ann & in the main event against Jeanna Fine.

 

It’s worth noting, Jill Kelly is the underdog is all of those matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews