The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Sunday, June 5, 2022

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Hannah Perez

“Hello, & welcome back to ‘…Chats With April.’! I’m your host Megan Heidlberg filling in for an injured April O’Neil. My guest at this time is the WEC Street Fight champion, Hannah Perez. Hannah welcome back to ‘…Chats With April.’!”

“It’s a pleasure, Megan!”

“Hannah, What are you  thoughts on Carmen Tocheniuk?”

“She’s an absolute powerhouse, but, it doesn’t take much to knock her out, does it?”

“No, I guess not! Despite that, you won easily. How does it feel to still be champion?”

“It feels tremendous, Megan. I’ll be, to steal a phrase from another wrestler, I’ll be the Forever Champion!”

“You have one more title match this evening against Kate Bilo. How do you feel about facing her?”

“I think Kate is lucky to have her job in the WEC, if she wasn’t in good with management, she wouldn’t have a job here, bottom line!”

“Hannah, that’s all the time we have tonight. Thank you for joining me!”

“It’s always a pleasure, Megan!” Hannah says, getting up to leave.

“That does it for another episode of ‘…Chats with April,’! Let’s go back to ringside for the next match!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews