The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Sunday, June 5, 2022

A (Kayfabe) Interview With Lauren Phillips

“Hello, & welcome to another edition of ‘…Chats With April.’ I’m Megan Heidlberg in for an injured April O’Neil. My guest at this time is the WEC World champion, Lauren Phillips. Lauren, welcome back to ‘…Chats With April.’!”

“My pleasure, Megan!” 

“Lauren, your next title match is against the former champion, Katherine Salom, originally, you were supposed to be the challenger in this match. How does your mindset change going for challenger to champion?”

“My mindset doesn’t change at all, I’ll beat her ass whether I’m the challenger or whether I’m the champion. It simply doesn’t matter, Megan!”

“Lauren, how does your match with Katherine change how you approach tonight’s main event against Jill Kelly?”

“Again, Megan, it doesn’t change my approach at all. Jill earned her shot at my championship earlier this evening, and I intend to walk out STILL WEC World Champion, baby!”
“Lauren, that’s all the time we have. Thank you for joining me!”

“It was my pleasure, Megan!” Lauren says, walking away.

“That does it for another edition of ‘…Chats With April.’! Let’s go back to ringside for our next title match!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews