The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Paris Kennedy (c) vs. Hannah Perez CosPlay Division Championship Match 03-21-2024

 

It’s time for our next title match, Paris Kennedy defends the CosPlay division championship against Hannah Perez.

 

Both women are in their respective locker rooms getting ready for the fight.

 

Quinn McKay is backstage with the challenger, Hannah Perez.

 

“Quinn McKay here with the challenger, Hannah Perez. Hannah, your thoughts on facing Paris Kennedy?”

 

“Quinn, I’m extremely nervous about this match. I was horrified to see what Paris and Cali tried to do to Madison. I know all three of those women and consider them friends. I’m just now nervous,” Hannah says, walking away.

 

Hannah Perez makes her way to the ring, she’s wearing a Captain Marvel style costume, she enters the ring and stands in her corner.

 

Quinn McKay is now standing my backstage with the CosPlay champion, Paris Kennedy.

 

“Quinn McKay here with the CosPlay Division champion Paris Kennedy. Paris, your thoughts on facing your friend, Hannah Perez?”

 

“All I have to say is: April, you want to stick your nose in my business? I challenge you to match, whether I’m champion or not. It’ll either be tonight or next week. Either way, I’ll beat your ass, bitch,” Paris says, walking away.

 

Paris Kennedy makes her way to the ring, accompanied by Cali Logan. Paris is wearing, a light blue satin super heroine costume with a red cape.

 

Both Cali and Paris enter the ring, and Cali punches Hannah right in the face. Cali then pulls Hannah to her feet by her hair, holds her arms behind her back, and Paris just begins punching Hannah over and over again in the tits and stomach.

 

The referee calls for the bell, disqualifying Paris and awarding the match, but not the championship to Hannah.

 

Now, Madison Sex-Kitten & April O’Neill run down to the ring to make the save.

 

Cali and Paris retreat from the ring.

 

April grabs the microphone.

 

“Paris! I accept your challenge! Later this evening, I’ll beat your fucking ass,” April yells, dropping the microphone.

 

Madison and April help Hannah backstage.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews