The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Madison Sex-Kitten Chats With April O'Neill 03-19-2024

 

“Good evening and welcome to ‘…Chats With April!’, I’m your host April O’Neill! My guest at this time is the WEC Wear My Panties champion, Madison Sex-Kitten! Madi, welcome to ‘…Chats With April!’!

 

“It’s my pleasure, April.”

 

“Madi, congratulations on an outstanding victory a few moments ago over Lissa H.”

 

“Thank you, April. It was good to achieve this victory.”

 

“What are you thoughts on Lissa H?”

 

“April, I’d rather keep my thoughts about Lissa H to myself, if that is okay.”

 

“Okay, that’s fine. Your next match is later this evening against Paris Kennedy. Do you have any thoughts on her?”

 

“April, I have very little respect for Paris. She was very rude to Steve. I want to destroy her, and I’ll not only make her wear my panties, I’ll strip her stupid ass naked! Do I make myself clear, April?”

 

“Oh yes, you’re clear, Madi! You’re clear!”

 

With that the door opens to the conference room, and Paris Kennedy runs in and attacks Madison.

Paris rips Madison’s dress, and begins assaulting Madison’s ample breasts, Cali Logan is also there and is holding Madison’s arms behind her back.

 

April O’Neill has seen enough, and she tackles Paris to the floor.

 

Madison then fights Cali off, and both Madison and April chase Paris and Cali off.

 

Madison’s breasts are badly bruised, and she’s bleeding from the mouth and nose.

 

Both women high five and Madison quickly leaves the conference room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews