The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, December 29, 2018

An Interview With Demi Lovato

A few minutes after her title defense against Anna Kendrick, Celebrity MMA champion Demi Lovato sat down with an exclusive interview with me. 
 
“First, Ms. Lovato, thank you for taking the time to do this interview.” 
“Thank you for having me, Steve.” 
Demi, I want to talk about your victory this evening, you sure made quick work of Anna Kendrick.” 
“It was a lot of fun, I’ll gladly take on anyone you put in front of me.” 
“That’s good to know, I do have someone in mind for your next title defense.” 
“Who might she be, Steve?” 
“I was thinking about either Megan Boone, or possibly a rematch with Alison Brie, or possibly bringing in someone new.” 
“Who would this new girl be?” Demi asks. 
“I’m right now thinking, possibly about Alexandra Daddario, but, right now, nothing is definite.” 
“I like all three possibilities, but, I must say, I’ll make quick work of all three, I’m a fighting champion, and I intend to stay that way.” 
“Ok. Let’s talk about your upcoming champion vs. Champion bout coming up with KOA World Champion Madison Sex-Kitten. What are your thoughts on that match-up?” 
“Well, Steve. I’ve heard things like: I’m ‘just a singer, pretending to be an MMA fighter’, I’ve heard that from both Madison & her best friend Cali Danger. I’m just as dedicated to the sport of mixed martial arts as those two, and it’s a shame the match isn’t title for title, because I’d walk out the new KOA World Champion.” Demi says, with a smug smile on her face. 
“Well said. I’ve given you a list of contenders I’d love to see you face, is there any one on the roster, or perhaps someone who isn’t on the roster you’d love to face?” 
This brings a chuckle from Demi. “Well, I’d welcome the challenge of any woman who thinks she can take this title off of me. Be it, my good friend, Selena Gomez, or any of the women you mentioned, even, Alexandra Daddario. I’ll beat them all. Hell, it doesn’t even have to be a celebrity. Give me anyone, and I guarantee I’ll beat them.” Demi says, getting up to leave. 
“Demi, hold on...” 
“Steve, just give me my next opponent after Madison, I’ll agree to fight anyone, just give me an opponent. Until then, this interview is over...” She says, grabbing her title and leaving. 
I sit there with a stunned look on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews