The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, December 29, 2018

An Interview With Alicia Vitarelli


Earlier today, Alicia Vitarelli was released from the local hospital, following a vicious assault by Ana Morgade and Alicia’s former best friend, Cecily Tynan. 
Upon her release, she requested to be interviewed by me, so, of course, her request was granted. 
“Alicia, first, how are you feeling?” 
“Considering my ribs are broken, and it still hurts to laugh, I’m doing ok.” 
“That’s my next question, what were the extent of your injuries?” 
“Well, it took 15 stitches to close the wound on my forehead, I had 4 broken ribs, plus other internal injuries. The doctor figures I’m at least a month or so away from returning to in-ring competition.” She says, a tear rolling down her cheek. 
“I know this must be hard, but I want you to know, as soon as you’re cleared, you have a rematch against Ana Morgade, you’ll have your chance for revenge against Cecily, and you & Anna Simon will tag up against Ana & Cecily.” 
“Ok, but, honestly, that’s the last thing on my mind right now. Ana & Cecily proved their point, I think once I’m cleared, I may just stick to being the backstage interviewer.” 
“Alicia, remember you asked to be an in-ring competitor because of a backstage attack by Destiny Dumon, and you remember what happened when you got in the ring with her? That’s right, you beat her! I believe in you, Alicia, don’t give up, at least not just yet.” I say, squeezing her hand. 
“You may be right, let me give it some thought.” 
“Well, Alicia, that’s all the questions I have, is there anything else you’d like your fans to know?” 
“I’ll be back as backstage interviewer sooner than you think!” She says, getting up to leave. 
She opens the door to the conference room, and is quickly punched hard in the stomach by Ana Morgade, instantly, Alicia begins bleeding from the mouth again. 
Ana pulls Alicia into the hallway, where Cecily is standing with a steel chair and hits Alicia hard right in the head, denting the chair and reopening the cut that took 15 stitches to close. 
Alicia falls to the floor, unconscious. Both women strip Alicia naked, and prepare to continue their assault, when Anna Simon comes running up and chases both women away. 
I call for security and an ambulance. 
Alicia regains consciousness just as they’re loading her into the ambulance. 
“Steve? I want both of those bitches, count me in, as soon as I’m cleared!” Alicia says. 
Anna Simon and I ride to the hospital with Alicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews