The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Destiny Dumon Chats With April O'Neill 06-08-2024

 

“Hello, and welcome to another edition of ‘…Chats with April!’. I’m your host, April O’Neil and my guest at this time is none other than the special referee for our last match, Destiny Dumon! Destiny welcome back to ‘…Chats with April!’.”

 

“It’s always a pleasure, April,” Destiny replies.

 

“Explain, if you will, the reasoning behind attacking both Jill Kelly and Paris Kennedy this evening,” April asks.

 

“Paris? I’m not sure why I attacked her. As far as little Miss Jill goes. I don’t like the fact that she’s handed title match after title match just because she’s the bosses girlfriend. Fuck Jill Kelly!”

 

“I couldn’t agree more, Destiny. Although in all honesty I would’ve liked to have seen you to more to Paris. She’s the one I have problems with. In fact her & I have a match against each other later this evening. I hope to beat her ass after what she did to Madison Sex-Kitten.”

 

“Okay, April! If you’d like I can show you some things after our interview, could help improve your chances.”

 

“I’d appreciate that, Destiny! Thank you for joining me this evening!”

 

“My pleasure, as always!”

 

“That does it for another edition of ‘…Chats With April!’. Let’s send you back to ringside!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews