The WEC

The Women's Extreme Championship...Home Of The World's Hottest Divas

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Chelsie Rae vs. Melanie Hicks WEC Queen Of Jobbers Championship Match




The time has come for our final Queen Of Jobbers championship match as champion Chelsie Rae defends against top contender Melanie Hicks.

Both women are in their respective locker rooms getting ready for the fight.

Julia Cearley is standing by backstage with the challenger: Melanie Hicks.

“Melanie, you know when you go out there, you’re going to be out numbered, Chelsie is coming with Alex Tannner, August Night & our boss Sabrina, pluse rumor as it Mia Regan & Makenzie Rooney have joined their ranks. Care to comment?”

“I guess that means I’ll have to get someone to watch my back as well!” Melanie says, walking away.

Melanie Hicks makes her way to the ring, wearing a blue with yellow trim bikini.

Melanie enters the ring & stands in her corner.

Julia Cearley is now backstage with the champion: Chelsie Rae.

“Chelsie, I have to ask, is this back up really nesessary?”

“Seriously, Julia! If I push back this curtain, won’t I see your back up? Do me a favor, and shut the fuck up!” Chelsie says, shoving Julia.

In an instant, Chelsie’s team of Sabrina, Alex Tanner, August Night, Mia Regan & Makenzie Rooney is face to face with Julia’s team of: Sara Rue, Taylor Edwards, Deanna Fontenez, Autumn Dilullo, & Princess Donna Marie.

“I believe we call thiss an impasse…let’s go, ladies!” Julia says to her team as Chelsie’s team heads for the ring.

Chelsie & her entire team make their way to the ring.

Chelsie is wearing a white camisole & white panties.

Chelsie enters the ring & stands in her corner.

Now, ring announcer Cathy Kelley enters the ring to make the official introductions.

“Ladies & gentlemen! The following contest is scheduled for one fall & it is for the WEC Queen Of Jobbers Championship.

“Introducing first, from: Fort Lauderdale, Florida…please welcome…the challenger…MELANIE HICKS!”

Melanie smiles & waves to the crowd.

“Her opponent, from Riverside, California…she is the…REIGNING…DEFENDING…WEC QUEEN OF JOBBERS CHAMPION…PLEASE WELCOME…CHELSIE RAE.”

Chelsie also smiles & waves to the crowd.

Melanie attacks Chelsie from behind, but Chelsie’s team drags Melanie out of the ring, and suddenly it’s 5 on 1, soon to be 6 on 1 as Chelsie joins them.

All 6 take turns beating Melanie in & out of the ring.

By the time they drag Melaine back in the ring, she’s unconscious & naked.

Melanie is laid out and August Night gets between Melanie’s legs & and licks her pussy while the others hold her down.

Chelsie now puts her foot on Melanie’s chest as the referee counts to three.

Your winner & STILL WEC Queen Of Jobbers champion..Chelsie Rae.

With the other girls still holding her, Melanie regains consciousness, and I enter the ring.

“Make her suck your cock, Sabrina!” Chelsie says.

Auguest & Alex hold Melanie as I lift my skirt, pull my panties to the side, and shove my hard cock to the back the back of her throat, slowly I fuck her mouth. I’m enjoying every second of this, finally I cum in her pretty mouth, pinching her nose shut, leaving her no choice but swallow my load.

All 6 of us laugh as we leave the ring.

After the match, Melanie, who is crying is approached by Lauren Phillips.

“So, I hear you want someone watching your back? Come with me…”



Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy.
Get Outlook for Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Steve Top 10 WEC Divas

  • Alicia Vitarelli
  • Madden Deegan
  • Brooke Fairchild
  • Monica The Magnificent
  • Anna Simon
  • Ximena Cordoba
  • Madison Sex-Kitten
  • Teen Summer
  • Hazel
  • Brooke Wylde

My Blog List

Followers

Total Pageviews